RESPONSIBILITIES OF MEMBERSHIP
In order to maintain membership in good standing with the Association, all member programs are expected to support the “Responsibilities of Membership” criteria as follows:
- Support the Association of Postgraduate Physician Assistant Programs, Inc. (APPAP) by:
- Attending all business meetings
- Actively participate in dialogues that will enhance the growth and development of the Association
- Maintaining accurate program files with the Association and paying annual dues promptly
- Participating in surveys or other data collection efforts by the Association
- Be willing to serve as an officer or committee chair
*Officers are also expected to attend meetings or arrange representation.
- Adhere to sound educational principles and support other member programs in the pursuit of such principles.
- Positively represent the Association when networking with physician assistant faculty,
programs and students and other professional organizations.
- Encourage physician assistant students desirous of specialty training.
- Serve as a role model for physician assistant students and trainees.